Friday, October 15, 2010

Monday 6th How to fill a day

After walking Jack to his school bus, Donna and I went to the DB Club pool at The Plaza for a swim because the Siena Club pool was closed for the morning. After breakfast Donna, Charlie & I walked to the supermarket at the new, nearby centre called The Piaza (of course). Having chosen food for me to cook tonight, we separated and I took a bus to Tung Chung, the high rise town we went through on our Tai O trip. I had heard of a factory outlet shopping mall there and planned to buy t-shirts. I was home for lunch feeling pleased with myself for my solo venture.
After dinner that evening, Donna, Rich and I went up onto their roof terrace - I was amazed at the view across to Hong Kong harbour and its tall buildings - including where Rich works.






Tung Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment