Friday, October 8, 2010

3rd September Overnight Flight to Hong Kong

Waiting at the DB bus stop was entertaining.



Anna kindly drove me to the airport and after a turbulent trip and little sleep, I was also grateful for Cherril's clear directions to the ATM, octopus travel card and the Discovery Bay bus stop! Donna and Jack met me at the Plaza at DB and we caught the bus to Siena 1 and home where Charlie waited with Gemma, the home help. The boys had a play date so I slept in peace for the morning after a shower and half an hour with my legs up the wall - they were pretty puffy after the flight and the bruising from my fall at Berwick pottery last week. My first visit to The Plaza for shopping and collecting Charlie from his afternoon kinder was accompanied by heavy rain, who cares ... it's warm! A G&T celebrated the end of a big day and the delightful prospect of the week ahead in this beautiful location.


The fairyland view from my bedroom window.
















































The fairyland view from my bedroom window.

No comments:

Post a Comment