Friday, July 3, 2009

July activities


This week I have been looking after Luna, Michele and Andy's dog. She is a little hussy and she gives Byron a hard time, taking over his bed whenever she has the opportunity. But at least she acknowledges me as top dog, and so I continue to assert myself and boost Byron's confidence. I was pleased to see that today the game of chasey had Byron as the chaser ... good boy!
Yesterday when I arrived home I found the back deck covered with what looked like snow, but what was actually the insides of Luna's bed - they had torn it in half and the stuffing had floated everywhere. I sewed her a new mattress and stuffed it with all I collected - she's a lucky girl.

2 comments:

  1. Luna's bed becomes "Canine Art"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rexy tried that with JacJac's doona cover.... he almost got excommunicated...

    ReplyDelete